Pub Club members receive 10% off all keg orders, Mason Society Members receive 15% off keg orders.
- To order a keg, please fill out the keg order form at the bottom of this page
- We do not carry ice or rent out buckets for kegs
- Keg pick up and drop off times are during business hours. If it must be beforehand, send us an email and we can try to coordinate outside of business hours.
- We do not carry a full inventory of all of our beers at all times for sales through taproom. Please allow at least 48 hours to fill all keg orders.
- Orders require a CASH $75 keg deposit and a CASH $40 pump deposit (if pump is needed and requested). We do not have an ATM or do cash back onsite so please plan accordingly.
- Deposit is refunded when all equipment is returned in good condition
- We have a limited number of keg pumps available.
Pick up details
- Please bring an appropriate vehicle for transporting kegs. Large kegs require an SUV or truck and tie-down straps are highly recommended.
- If parking is limited, you can use our private lot at back of building
- If our bartenders are busy, there might be a little bit longer of a wait to pick up your keg.
- We do not fill homebrew-style corny kegs (ball lock or pin lock)
- We cannot fill or exchange any other brewery’s kegs (for example: Miller, Coors, Bud etc.)
Keg pricing varies depending on the size and type of beer.
If you have any questions regarding keg orders/pickup and are not yet ready to place an order, please email email@example.com