Crawfish Boil Pre-Sale: 5:00pm-6:30pm
Join us for our second and last crawfish boil of the year with our friends Hoodoo Crawfish Saturday April 8th.
READ THE BELOW INFO TO BE IN THE KNOW:
- We'll be spreading out all you mudbug lovers into five different time slots throughout the day. Please pick the specific time slot that works for you to pickup!
- The majority of the crawfish will be sold before the event. There will be a limited amount available day-of, first come first serve. So, we highly recommend you pre-purchase your crawfish.
- Last day to pre-order is Sunday 4/2. After that, the price per lb. will go up.
We'll be selling crawfish in 2 pound and 3 pound increments for $11/lb., so feel free to add as many pounds as you'd like to your order (includes sides). Make sure you purchase your crawfish in the specific time slot that works for you.
The Whitestone Brewery taproom and patio will be open with cold beer available for you to wash it down with or for beer to-go if you decide you want to take your crawfish to-go instead.
Here are the available crawfish pickup times (this specific item is for the 11-12:30pm time slot):
- 11:00am-12:30pm (tickets here)
- 12:30pm-2:00pm (tickets here)
- 2:00pm-3:30pm (tickets here)
- 3:30pm-5:00pm (tickets here)
- 5:00pm-6:30pm (If you buy tickets through this item this will be your pickup time)
You can only pick up in your time slot or later (until 6:30pm) but not before. No refunds once purchased. Day of during your time slot, check in at the table by the front door and we will hand you your tickets to get your crawfish.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com